Insight with Pastor Joy Amenkhienan

On this special episode of Insight, we are joined by a special guest, the Zonal Director of Christ Embassy Port Harcourt Zone 3, Pastor Joy Amenkhienan as she shares with us on some important values of life and what growing up was like with her… It’s insightful!

10 Comments

• Philippa Andrew Reply

March 6, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Wow wow wow! Thank you so much pastor Ma for sharing your beautiful and most lovely memories. I know It when I say you are made, designed, package and sent by the Holy Spirit Himself. You are my one in a million mum and the best in the whole world. I’m learning because you told me on Sunday that you will teach me. I love you Ma and I love Insight! #cc1#cephzone3

• Eyiuwa Oyakhilome Reply

March 6, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Awesome. This is more than a great time. I was blessed listening to my pastor. I must say pastor MA is really blessed and is a blessing to us all in the ministry. A woman full of and led by the Holy Spirit. I love you MA. #cc1 Rumubiekwe #cephzone 3

• Usoro Inyang Reply

March 6, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Glory!!!! This was so awesome. Thank you Pastor Ma. I love you Ma.

• Bro WALI Bill Collins Reply

March 6, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Thank you Pastor Ma, what an Insightful words, now I know I can rely on the Holy Spirit to teach me not just the Word of God, but everything consigning life in general. And also thank you for teaching me how long i can stretch my Faith, I now knows that Faith has no end or limit, so no matter how long, I will just keep my Fath on and dclearing God’s word everyday. Thank you Pastor Joy Ma, I love you. #cephzone3

• Omere joy Reply

March 6, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Thank you so much ma for this amazing life changing words. I know that my life will never remain the same. I don’t miss any of your programmes be it on ceflix and king chat. Thank you pastor ma I love you and you inspires me always.

• Pastor Clifford iduozee Reply

January 4, 2017 at 11:36 am

Wow.what a blessing this program was to me.Thank you ma for sharing with us.l learnt a lot especially on time management as a minister. Thank you also pastor mercy for good work you are doing.

• Grace T Hanson Reply

December 30, 2016 at 2:30 pm

I would like to follow pastor joy amenkhienan. What is her kingschat id?

• Benjamina A Mbah Acha Reply

December 29, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Aww this episode with Pastor Joy was so amazing. I learnt a lot. How to manage time! Thank you Ma.

• Onyinye Anekwe Reply

December 28, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Wow what a moment with my Highly Esteemed Zonal Director, you are such an inspiration ma thank you so much for this exposé. I love you endlessly.

• Ine Richards Reply

December 28, 2016 at 11:57 am

What an exciting moment. Am so inspired. Thank you so much Pastor. What an opportunity to know you so well. It makes me love you more #cephzone3 #rumuolumeni1church2